Saturday, August 29, 2009
Beginnings...
Hello, my name is Patrick and this is my Fictional blog. I have never wanted one, but I suppose, being that it is mandatory and all, there's no getting around it. Sigh, oh well best make the best of it then. First I will admit that I detest grammar (in any language) and am a terrible speller, however in spite of this I quite enjoy telling a story. I also tend not to read that many books, as when I do I don't often don't put them down; which comes into conflict with sleeping and eating and doing things in the world. My cousin ben (also in this class and I dare say a better writer than I) thinks this is nutters, as have my past english teachers. So there you have it, this class seems like it will be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment